PACKAGE - THREE DERMA GLOW INFUSION THERAPY
DERMAGLOW INFUSION THERAPY
BUY SERIES OF 3 $960 special $750
Celluma iPRO Light Therapy, Hydrodermabrasion, Nanoneedling Infusion, O2 Therapy, CO2, Ultrasonic Infusion and custom-blended pell and mask.
WHAT IS A DERMA GLOW INFUSION THERAPY AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
DERMAGLOW Infusion Therapy improves the appearance of skin that has been afflicted with past conditions that may have resulted in hyper-pigmentation, red spots, uneven skin texture, and scars. This therapy is only suitable for when the skin is functioning optimally—we do not perform this treatment if the skin is currently experiencing an immune response.
After your first session, you can expect your skin to feel active and moisturized, though slightly tight. You may resume your routine as soon as you finish. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience temporary irritation, might feel a little hot or red that evening into the next day. Some people may experience mild peeling around the nose and mouth, particularly if they have dehydrated skin. This is expected and desirable, though it is perfectly OK if it isn’t noticeable. You will be given precise directions, worksheets.
HOW DOES SKIN CHANGE POST TREATMENT?
The treatment starts by restoring even skin tone and a radiant complexion – a great way to get an instant and gradual lightening effect. As it reduces melanin content in the skin, there is lesser skin discoloration too. Post-treatment, expect some mild redness that typically lasts for a day or so. Some peeling around the nose and mouth, particularly for those with dehydrated skin, may also occur.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED AND HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
Ranging from a couple to multiple sessions, treatments vary. In most cases, the effect can be seen soon enough (1 - 2 sessions) and this is why the Derma Glow treatment is a great option for events and special occasions. Bride to be? This could be a great option to get that all glowing look! The effect might only last for a few days to a week if you are a first timer. More maintenance would have to be done (2 or 3 times), and the effect would be more pronounced and longer lasting. Then, it would last from 6 months up to one year. Treatments can be done every 2-4 weeks.
- LimitationsResults appear gradually over several weeks or months following treatment
- Multiple treatments may be needed to achieve desired results
- Treatment will need to be repeated periodically to maintain results
- What happens inside the epidermis after DERMAGLOW Infusion Therapy?Nano-needling technology safely infuses Anti-aging components, including peptides, Hyaluronic acid, Plant Extracts serums, and antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, and C. It results in epidermal growth, epidermal thickening, which results in the up-regulation of cell functions.
- Antioxidant serum provides electrons to the free radical molecules, and this will slow down the aging process.
- Cellular cross-talk between the healthy keratinocytes and melanocytes leads to a better distribution of melanin pigment.
- It increases the delivery of the right ingredients to a depth of the keratinocytes and melanocytes up to 80%.
- Nano needling encourages up-regulation of collagen genes that influence fibroblasts.
- Benefits:Promote regeneration of cells by inducing collagen to speed up new cell formation
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in the skin before and after UV exposure
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Depletion of damaged aging cells to fill it with elastic clean cells that can restore fine scars
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening, and wrinkle improvement
- It helps to unblock and minimize your pores
- Reduces and improves scarring problems
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin texture, Lifting, Firming, and Hydration Booster
- Reduces wrinkles and dark eye rings
- Hydrates the skin
- Long-lasting effect for up to 4+ months
- Instant results
- Contraindications:Active Acne
- Severe solar keratosis
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- History of cold sores or fever blisters- consult with your physician: taking an anti-viral medication is recommended to help avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Some cases of Rosacea
- Moderate to severe chronic skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis
- Diabetes and other auto-immune system disorders
- Extreme Keloidal tendency
- Patient on chemo/radiotherapy
- Skin cancer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Promotional value expires 01/31/22
- Amount paid never expires.
- Online Appointment required.
- Promotional value expires 6 months after purchase.
- Must sign waiver.
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price).
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
- Valid only for option purchased.
- All goods or services must be used by the same person.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- This service can't Combine With Other Coupons.
- May not be used on the same day of purchase.
- Purchases made on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Paid value of expired vouchers valid only towards services, not retail products.
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, YOU MAY USE OUR CONVENIENT ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM.
Last-minute appointments (in the next three hours) require phone, text, or email. If you have a question or need assistance, don’t hesitate to call or email.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
PLEASE NOTE that as a small busy studio, we are not always able to return your call on the same day, but we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re ready.
PRE-APPOINTMENT FORM- Must fill out the COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT SCREENING FORM before EVERY appointment.(SENT VIA TEXT 24hrs to 12hrs before EACH APPOINTMENT)
WE ARE UNDER STRICT SAFETY PROTOCOLS- PPE, Facial bed shield covering, Fogger machine, UV light, HEPA air filters, offering disposable mini face N95 mask covering for treatments, keeping our windows next to the facial bed open. We are limiting the number of patients in the office and will be spending extra time disinfection, and I will be wearing an N95 mask and face shields.
YOUR ARRIVAL PROCEDURE
PLEASE ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 5MINUTES BEFOREyour appointment time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO YOU WILL undergo a temperature check and health screening.
FACE MASK REQUIRED
LATE ARRIVAL. Your treatment will be modified to maximize my remaining scheduled time. ThePureSkin is unable to compromise their next service.
NO EXTRA GUESTS-We are keeping the amount of the people in the building to a minimum.
BRING IN ONLY YOUR ESSENTIALS-NO FOOD, DRINK, OR EXTRA BAGS.
ALL GIFT CARDS will remain email-gift cards for the time being. It can be emailed directly to you or the recipient.
STEAMER, ROBE, OR GOWN-We will not longer have a steamer and have treatment clients change into a ROBE OR GOWN.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE Therapists may terminate service when experiencing a client's inappropriate language or action.
CHILDREN 12YERARS OR OLDER WITH AN APPOINTMENT ARE WELCOME INSIDE THE STUDIO.
PLEASE TURN CELL PHONES OFF or VIBRATE AND REFRAIN FROM USING THEM IN THE STUDIO.
PAYMENT We accept CASH, CHECKS, ZELLE, VISA and MASTERCARD.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. While every effort is made to provide a courtesy confirmation, please be sure to call us to verify your appointment time and services.
RETURN-If for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with a product, please return the unused portion of the product along with the receipt within 14 days, and we will gladly issue you a TPS studio credit for future use.
CANCELATION POLICY- Your appointment time is reserved, especially for you. Please give 24-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Appointments canceled with less than a 24-hour notice will be charged 60% of the service booked.
Mon, Tue, Wed, 10 am - 7 pm
Th, F 10 am - 5 pm
Sat 9 am - 3 pm
PARKING OPTIONS in the area metered, residential, and the following paid parking garages:
Union Street Plaza Garage, 2001 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
Union Laguna Garage, 1910 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY WITH CERTIFICATION UNDER THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY, BARBICIDE AND CLEAN TOUCH CERTIFIED; WE HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED INFECTION CONTROL TO HIGHEST STANDARDS. BEYOND THE NORMAL REQUIREMENTS.
Now you are ready to flaunt your radiant, dewy and glowy skin!