RADIANCE REJUVENATE FACIAL
75 mins $215
75 mins $215
A soothing and effective treatment that’s great for all skin types and includes European techniques of massage and extraction along with a customized blend of therapies just for your skin type. Includes a combination of: enzymes and or fruit acid exfoliation, extractions, oxygen mist, lift treatment, LED light therapy and massage.
The highlight of this treatment is the 20 minutes of LED light therapy, a powerful game changer for our clients concerned with skin firming, fine lines and wrinkles, inflammation, and irritation.
- HYDRO DERM Therapy
- CELLUMA LED Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ultrasonic LED Light Therapy
- Custom Enzyme Peel
Who should NOT have it?
- Recent herpes outbreak
- Active weeping acne (stages 3-4)
- Active rosacea
- Unstable diabetes
- Auto-immune system disorders
- Recent laser surgery
- Recent start of Retin A
- Recent medium/ deep chemical peel
- Recent waxing,
- Active eczema
- Vascular lesions (haemangiomas or “port-wine-stains)
- Telangiectases (“broken capillaries”)
- You must not have it if you are HIV or hepatitis B or C positive. Bleeding disorders, warfarin and aspirin therapy are relative contraindications.
- Accutane therapy should have been stopped at least 6 months before the procedures.
Mild redness, which will disappear within a couple of hours.
How many treatments will I need?
Radiance Rejuvenate Facial is a cumulative procedure. After the first session, your skin will feel softer, and you may see a very subtle improvement. Depending on your age, number and depth of wrinkles or scars, and thickness of your skin, a course of sessions is generally required to gain visible improvements. For optimal results, a series of 6 that is usually every 4 weeks is recommended.