PACKAGE - THREE DERMA GLOW INFUSION THERAPY
DERMAGLOW INFUSION THERAPY
BUY SERIES OF 3 $960 special $750
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS Promotional value expires 12/31/22
- Amount paid never expires.
- Online Appointment Required.
- Appointments canceled, missed, or changed without 24-hour's notice will be taken and deducted from the client's special or package.
- All pre-pay packages or specials have a 12-MONTH EXPIRY on the redemption of treatments.
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price).
- Limit 1 per person; may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
- Valid only for option purchased.
- All goods or services must be used by the same person.
- Photo ID required.
- Must sign waiver.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- This Service Can't Combine With Other Coupons.
- It may not be used on the same day of purchase.
- Purchases made on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Paid value of expired vouchers is valid only for services, not retail products.
Celluma iPRO Light Therapy, Hydrodermabrasion, Nanoneedling Infusion, O2 Therapy, CO2, Ultrasonic Infusion, and custom-blended peel and mask.
WHAT IS A DERMA GLOW INFUSION THERAPY, AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
DERMAGLOW Infusion Therapy improves the appearance of skin that has been afflicted with past conditions that may have resulted in hyper-pigmentation, red spots, uneven skin texture, and scars. This therapy is only suitable when the skin is functioning optimally—we do not perform this treatment if the skin is experiencing an immune response.
After your first session, you can expect your skin to feel active and moisturized, though slightly tight. You may resume your routine as soon as you finish. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience temporary irritation and might feel a little hot or red that evening into the next day. Some people may experience mild peeling around the nose and mouth, particularly if they have dehydrated skin. This is expected and desirable, though it is perfectly OK if it isn’t noticeable. You will be given precise directions, and worksheets.
HOW DOES SKIN CHANGE POST-TREATMENT?
The treatment starts by restoring even skin tone and a radiant complexion – a great way to get an instant and gradual lightening effect. As it reduces melanin content in the skin, there is lesser skin discoloration too. Post-treatment, expect some mild redness that typically lasts for a day or so. Some peeling around the nose and mouth may also occur, particularly for those with dehydrated skin.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED, AND HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
Ranging from a couple to multiple sessions, treatments vary. In most cases, the effect can be seen soon enough (1 - 2 sessions). This is why the Derma Glow treatment is a great option for events and special occasions. Bride to be? This could be a great option to get that all-glowing look! The effect might only last for a few days to a week if you are a first-timer. More maintenance would have to be done (2 or 3 times), and the effect would be more pronounced and longer lasting. Then, it would last from 6 months up to one year. Treatments can be done every 2-4 weeks
- LimitationsResults appear gradually over several weeks or months following treatment.
- Multiple treatments may be needed to achieve desired results
- Treatment will need to be repeated periodically to maintain results
- What happens inside the epidermis after DERMAGLOW Infusion Therapy? Nano-needling technology safely infuses Anti-aging components, including peptides, Hyaluronic acid, Plant Extracts serums, and antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, and C. It results in epidermal growth, epidermal thickening, which results in the up-regulation of cell functions.
- Antioxidant serum provides electrons to the free radical molecules, and this will slow down the aging process.
- Cellular cross-talk between the healthy keratinocytes and melanocytes leads to a better distribution of melanin pigment.
- It increases the delivery of the right ingredients to a depth of the keratinocytes and melanocytes up to 80%.
- Nano needling encourages up-regulation of collagen genes that influence fibroblasts.
- Benefits: Promote regeneration of cells by inducing collagen to speed up new cell formation
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in the skin before and after UV exposure
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Depletion of damaged aging cells to fill it with elastic clean cells that can restore fine scars
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening, and wrinkle improvement
- It helps to unblock and minimize your pores
- Reduces and improves scarring problems
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin texture, Lifting, Firming, and Hydration Booster
- Reduces wrinkles and dark eye rings
- Hydrates the skin
- Long-lasting effect for up to 4+ months
- Instant results
- Contraindications: Active Acne
- Severe solar keratosis
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- History of cold sores or fever blisters- consult with your physician: taking an anti-viral medication is recommended to help avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Some cases of Rosacea
- Moderate to severe chronic skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis
- Diabetes and other auto-immune system disorders
- Extreme Keloidal tendency
- Patient on chemo/radiotherapy
- Skin cancer